Business Economics is NABE’s premier platform for both refereed work and highlights of the Policy Conference and Annual Meeting, serving as an essential resource of practical information for people who apply economics in their jobs. It fulfills this purpose by:
- providing a leading forum for debating solutions to critical business problems and analyzing key business issues.
- providing best-practice models, tools and hands-on techniques from professionals in business economics.
representing an important channel for summaries of action-oriented analysis aimed at solving business problems.
- giving insight into how to apply economics within business and how economic professionals respond to challenges in the workplace.
- Educating professionals on current economic information and issues that are useful on the job.
In addition to regular articles, Business Economics also regularly publishes the following features:
- Focus on Statistics
- Focus on Industries and Markets
- Economics at Work
- Book Reviews
Call for papers for Business Economics ®
Contributions are welcomed from those who apply economic analysis and information in their work and research. Articles can be of any reasonable length, and, to be considered for publication, there must be a clear statement of why the analysis and information presented in the paper are important to business.
Full author guidelines
Questions? Contact Charles Steindel, Editor of Business Economics, at [email protected].
NABE members can access Business Economics online and freely download articles via this members-only page.
Non-members can purchase articles and issues online here.