CBE Scholarships from The NABE Foundation
The NABE Foundation
is pleased to announce that scholarships are again available for individual courses and exam offerings through the Certified Business Economist
(CBE) program in 2022.
Scholarship winners may receive up to $1,700
to be used on CBE Courses and/or the CBE Exam and do not need to be NABE members in order to qualify. View all scholarship guidelines and apply below!
|Past CBE Scholarship Winners
Eligibility Requirements; candidate must:
- be employed in an a position which requires utilization of economic concepts and/or tools.
- have completed a four-year degree from an accredited university.
- have a minimum of one year of work experience in a position that utilizes economic concepts or tools OR be a student in a CBE University Partnership Program.
- Scholarship recipients may receive a maximum of $1,700 every two years.
- A maximum of three (3) scholarships may be awarded per company in a two-year period.
Courses Open for Scholarships
- Applied Econometrics
- Business Applications of Statistics and Data Analytics
- Communication and Presentation Skills for Business Economists and Analysts
- Economics of Strategy and Managerial Decision Making
- Economic Measurement Seminar
- Machine Learning & Data Science for Economists
- Time-Series Analysis and Forecasting
- Writing Skills for Business Economists and Analysts
Interested in Earning Your CBE?
Please note: If you apply for a scholarship for a specific course prior to the course's early-bird registration deadline but are ultimately not awarded a scholarship, we will honor the early-bird registration rate if you still wish to attend the course.