Federal Reserve Vice Chair Lael Brainard keynoted the 2022 NABE Annual Meeting.
Support the economics profession through scholarships and other programs. Consider making a donation to The NABE Foundation, the charitable arm of NABE.
Donate now »
Join the growing number of Certified Business Economists by registering as a candidate for the CBE program, the certification in applied economics and data analytics.
View 2022 course schedule
- NEW NABE December 2022 Outlook Survey Release | Monday, December 5 | Webinar at 3:00 PM Eastern | Register here
- NEW NABE Webinar: Global Flows, Supply Chains, and the Interconnected World | Wednesday, December 7 at 12:00 PM Eastern | Register here
- NEW NABE October 2022 Business Conditions Survey Release | Public Summary | PDF (Members Only)
- NABE 2022 Salary Survey Release | PDF (Members Only; Non-Members can purchase the survey for $250, contact [email protected])
- Navigate the 2022-23 Industry Job Market and Nail Your Interviews! | Sign up for webinar replay
- Outlook for the Economics Job Market in 2022-23 | Sign up for webinar replay
- CBE Careers in Economics Webinar Series
- Latest Issue of Business Economics
- Welcome to NABE.com! Are you a Member? Set up your account
- Earn your CBE: 2022 Course Schedule | Practice Exam | Scholarships Available