Why should I join NABE?
NABE is the premier professional association for business economists and others who use economics in the workplace. Since 1959, NABE has attracted the most prominent figures in economics, business, and academia to its membership with highly-regarded conferences, educational and career development offerings, economic surveys, and its unrivaled networking opportunities.
As a NABE member, you will become a part of the world’s premier organization of business economics professionals and enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Receive the latest economic news and updates through your complimentary subscription to NABE's prestigious quarterly journal, Business Economics, and the weekly e-newsletter, NABE NewsDigest.
- Locate critical economic information instantly with member-only access to nabe.com.
- Fine-tune your professional skills through NABE's continuing education certificate programs, including the Certified Business Economist program.
- Benchmark your forecast and gain insight into economic policy with NABE's economic surveys.
- Join any of our subject-oriented Roundtables and participate in regular webinars on the critical economic issues of the day.
- Attend all NABE conferences at deeply-discounted rates and network with fellow members.
- Get expert help with your project or promote your services or product with NABE's Consultants and Services Registry.
- Locate a speaker for your event or offer to speak at other organizations’ events with the NABE Speakers Bureau.
- Have a chance to give back to your profession by volunteering for a NABE committee or even serving as a NABE Director.
- Looking for a new job or the right candidate for an open position? With EconJobs.org, we bring job seekers and employers together to aid in that process.
- Compare your salary to that of others in the field of economics with NABE's biennial Salary Survey.
Don’t delay – start taking advantage of the many benefits of a NABE membership by joining today!