Expand your network. Grow your knowledge. Unleash your potential.
How has earning the CBE helped these recent graduates?
Federal Reserve Vice Chair Lael Brainard keynoted the 2022 NABE Annual Meeting.
Support the economics profession through scholarships and other programs. Consider making a donation to The NABE Foundation, the charitable arm of NABE.
Donate now »
Join the growing number of Certified Business Economists by registering as a candidate for the CBE program, the certification in applied economics and data analytics.
View 2022 course schedule
- NEW NABE December 2022 Outlook Survey Release | Monday, December 5 | Webinar at 3:00 PM Eastern | Register here
- NEW NABE Webinar: Global Flows, Supply Chains, and the Interconnected World | Wednesday, December 7 at 12:00 PM Eastern | Register here
- NEW NABE October 2022 Business Conditions Survey Release | Public Summary | PDF (Members Only)
- NABE 2022 Salary Survey Release | PDF (Members Only; Non-Members can purchase the survey for $250, contact [email protected])
- Navigate the 2022-23 Industry Job Market and Nail Your Interviews! | Sign up for webinar replay
- Outlook for the Economics Job Market in 2022-23 | Sign up for webinar replay
- CBE Careers in Economics Webinar Series
- Latest Issue of Business Economics
- Welcome to NABE.com! Are you a Member? Set up your account
- Earn your CBE: 2022 Course Schedule | Practice Exam | Scholarships Available