NABE Industry Survey Teleconference
NABE Industry Survey
Monday, January 27
11:00 AM Eastern
Ken Simonson, Associated General Contractors of America, former NABE President
Perspectives on the Economic Outlook for Businesses
Jack Kleinhenz, Chief Economist, National Retail Federation, 2013-14 NABE President
Mike Englund, Action Economics
Chad Moutray, National Association of Manufacturers
Questions covered include:
- How did business activity by sector in the fourth quarter of 2013 compare to the fourth quarter of 2012? What’s ahead?
- Are profit margins and selling prices expanding?
- What is happening to costs for material inputs and labor? Are firms responding by changing prices?
- Are more businesses adding jobs? Is a turnaround expected in the next six months?
- Is capital spending rising or falling? What is the outlook for the coming year?
- Where is gross domestic product (GDP) headed?
- What impact will the Federal shutdown have on the Economy?
Registration is FREE for all NABE members, $20 for others.
NABE Members: Download the Podcast
Press registration is available by contacting Melissag@nabe.com
If you would like to purchase the podcast after the live event takes place, send an email to email@example.com.