The NABE Foundation seeks to enhance the field and application of business economics by:
- Providing professionals with the information, tools, and development opportunities they need to succeed;
- Developing the next generation of leaders within the profession;
- Supporting research to advance knowledge and applications in the field; and
- Helping to inform and educate the public by encouraging the understanding and use of the tools of business economics.
The Foundation is the 501(c)(3) charitable arm of the National Association for Business Economics (NABE).
Scholarships Available for CBE Courses
The NABE Foundation
, the charitable arm of NABE, is pleased to announce that scholarships will be offered for courses and exam offerings through the Certified Business Economist (CBE) program in 2016. Scholarship winners may receive up to $1,500
to be used on CBE Courses and/or the CBE Exam (see course calendar).
Interested in applying? Read the guidelines and more information
Americans for the Arts Scholarship
The NABE Foundation
is again partnering with Americans for the Arts
by awarding its eighth annual Americans for the Arts scholarship to encourage the integration of the arts into the economic education process. We believe that good, creative economic strategy is inherently dependent on our ability to come up with out-of-the box solutions to the economic challenges that we now face. This scholarship aims to further the profession of economics by providing funding for arts students who are entering the field of economics. The amount of the award is $5,000. More information and application
Support the Annual Appeal
The 2016 Annual Appeal is underway. After a successful 2015 campaign, we hope NABE members will again support The Foundation. The Foundation is the charitable arm of the NABE and helps improve the economic profession through scholarships, research, programs and other efforts. Please donate today.
To read more about the Annual Appeal, click here
Scholarships to Attend NABE Economic Policy Conference
The NABE Foundation, the charitable arm of the National Association for Business Economics (NABE), will provide scholarship opportunities in 2017 for the NABE Economic Policy Conference, March 5-7, 2017, at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC.
To be eligible for a Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be 35 years old or younger
- Have worked in the economics field for seven years or less
- Currently be involved in a position that uses economic principles and theory
- Hold an undergraduate college degree or higher.
Apply online for a Policy Conference scholarship (Deadline January 25, 2017)
Scholarships Available for the Certified Business Economist Program
The NABE Foundation, the charitable arm of the National Association for Business Economics (NABE), will provide scholarship opportunities in 2016 for courses and exam offerings through the Certified Business Economist (CBE) program, the certification in applied economics and data analytics. Scholarship winners will be awarded a dollar amount up to $1,500 to be used exclusively on a CBE Course or Exam (see course calendar).
To be eligible for a CBE Scholarship, candidates must:
- be employed in an a position which requires utilization of economic concepts and/or tools
- have completed a four-year degree from an accredited university
- have a minimum of one year of work experience in a position that utilizes economic concepts or tools