Next NABE Meeting:
2015 NABE Economic Policy Conference
March 8-10, 2015
Selected sessions from previous NABE conferences are available on C-SPAN
NABE Annual Meeting
For more than 50 years, economists, analysts, business leaders and policymakers have congregated at the NABE Annual Meeting to discuss the outlook for the U.S. and global economies and probe the issues and trends that impact economic prosperity in both the near term and long term.
Next Annual Meetings:
57th NABE Annual Meeting
October 10-13, 2015
Grand Hyatt Washington
Economic Policy Conference
The NABE Economic Policy Conference is the leading national event addressing the nexus of economics, business, and policymaking.
Next Policy Conferences:
NABE Industry Conference
The NABE Industry Conference focuses on the changing dynamics and rebalancing of US manufacturing and energy sectors in the global economy, highlighting its rejuvenation and new challenges and opportunities.
Next Industry Conference:
2015 NABE Industry Conference
June 16-17, 2015
"Big Data Analytics at Work: New Tools for Corporate and Industry Economists"
NABE Transfer Pricing Symposium
The NABE Transfer Pricing Symposium gathers leading professionals from business, government and consulting to discuss and debate some of the most relevant economics topics in the field of transfer pricing.
Next Transfer Pricing Symposium:
2015 NABE Transfer Pricing Symposium
July 21-23, 2015
Economic Measurement Seminar
The NABE Foundation's Economic Measurement Seminar is designed to strengthen your knowledge of economic statistics and analytical techniques, enhancing your ability to add value in your workplace. Attendees earn a Certificate in Economic Measurement.
Next Economic Measurement Seminar:
2015 NABE Foundation Economic Measurement Seminar
July 20-21, 2015
Certified Business Economist Programs
NABE's offers two econometrics certificates programs - in Applied Econometrics and in Time-Series Analysis & Forecasting and many other continuing educations prorgams. The courses are offered periodically around the US, typically at Federal Reserve banks and branch offices.
Check the CBE Calendar for future offerings.
Podcast recordings of past NABE Roundtable webinars are available on the NABE Podcast page to members only.
Other NABE® Teleconferences
NABE® roundtables hold teleconferences for members to discuss specific subjects and maintain list serves for communication among members.
Past NABE Conferences
Past Annual Meetings:
- 2014 - "Beyond the Business Cycle: Strategies for the Long Term" Chicago, IL, September 27-30
- 2013 - "Creative Destruction in Business and Economic Thinking" San Francisco, CA, September 7-10
- 2012 - "Bridging the Gap between Finance and the Real Economy" New York, NY, October 14-16
- 2011 - "New Horizons for the Global Economic Landscape" Dallas, TX, September 10-13
- 2010 - "Mile-High Challenges to Economic Prosperity" Denver, CO, October 9-12
- 2009 - "The New Global Financial and Economic Architecture: Gateway to Recovery" St. Louis, MO, Oct 10-13
- 2008 - "Addressing Future Economic Challenges" Washington, DC, Oct 4-7
- 2007 - "Global Integration, Competition, and Innovation" San Francisco, CA, Sept 9-11
- 2006 - "Comparative Advantage in the 21st Century” Boston, MA, Sept 10-12
- 2005 - "Who Moved My Paradign?" Chicago, IL, Sept 25-27
- 2004 - "Politics of the Pocketbook" Philadelphia, PA, Oct 3-5
- 2003 - "Hard Lessons of the "New Economy" Atlanta, GA, Sept 14-16
- 2002 - "Understanding Cycles and Shocks" Washington, DC, Sept 29-Oct 1
- 2001 - "NABE® in a New York Minute" New York, NY, Sept 9-11
- 2000 -"The Challenge of Affluence" Chicago, IL, Sept 10-13
- 1999 -"Targeting Business Risks and Opportunities" San Francisco, CA, Sept 25-29
Past Policy Conferences:
- 2014 - "Policy Choices: Immediate Needs, Enduring Challenges"
- 2013 - "Global Challenges, Domestic Choices: Options for Economic Policy"
- 2012 - "From Crisis Management to Long-Term Renewal"
- 2011 - "Balancing Austerity and Growth: Delivering Policies that Work"
- 2010 - "The New Normal? Policy Choices After the Great Recession"
- 2009 - "Restoring Financial and Economic Stability
- 2008 - "Policy Choices for an Election Year - And Beyond"
- 2007 - "An Economic Framework for Effective Policymaking"
- 2006 - "Policies to Boost Economic Growth and Security — What's Needed?"
- 2005 - "The New Administration and Congress: Policy Frontiers for Growth and Security
- 2004 - "Economic Policy in Transition: From Short-term Stimulus to Long-term Sustainability"
- 2003 - "The Revival of Activist Policy: What Will It Mean For The Economy?"
- 2002 - "US Policy in an Uncertain Global Economy"
- 2001 - "Policy Challenges Facing the New Administration and Congress"
- 2000 - "The Surplus Conundrum"
Past Economic Measurement Seminars:
Past Transfer Pricing Symposiums:
Past Industry Conferences: